Charlotte Heating Installations
The heating in your home is one of its most important systems as far as you and your family’s comfort and safety is concerned. Especially during the colder months of the year, heating is a key factor in the the security and safety that you rely on from your home. And since it’s used so often, and needs to produce so much heat so frequently, it’s important that any new heating unit is installed properly. Our Charlotte heating installation technicians are all licensed, insured, and professionally trained and experienced. So whether you need to install a central heating unit, boiler, furnace, heat pump, or any other type of heating unit, we can handle the job. Mechanical Doctor, Inc. will make sure that all local codes and guidelines are adhered to, and that your heater is safely and professionally installed.
When you rely on our Charlotte heating installation specialists, you’re guaranteed that there will be no problems with your heating unit’s installation. Mechanical Doctor has been in the industry since 2001, and our founder began HVAC work 1992. We’ve handled the installation of hundreds of heating units. We’ll make sure your home and your family are safe, and that your heating is as efficient as possible.
Our Professional Heating Installations
Installing a heating unit isn’t only a difficult talk: it’s a very a dangerous one as well. To perform a heating installation, you need specialized equipment and tools, as well as professional expertise and experience. And if there are any problems with the installation, they can be incredibly difficult to fix. The average homeowner should never attempt to perform a heating installation. If you need a heating unit installed, call a professional Charlotte heating installation technician.
There are three steps in the heating installation procedure that can only be handled by a professional:
- Turning off your main power source. Heating units can’t be just plugged into your wall. They need to wired to your main electrical system, something that is incredibly dangerous to work with. The main power source of your home needs to be turned off completely, and the unit will need to be properly wired and connected the electrical system. Any mistake at this point can easily lead to something as serious as a house fire.
- Removal of your old heating unit. Removing your old heating unit is no simple task, and will require specialized skills and hard work. You’ll need to hire a professional Charlotte heating installation technician for the job. It’ll require the cutting and grinding of metal pieces, which can’t be done without professional grade tools. Once the older unit is removed and the unit is ready to be installed, any mistakes can mean that your unit won’t run efficiently, won’t run at all, or will be a safety hazard in your home.
- Duct-work modifications. Our Charlotte heating installation professionals will make sure that the ducts in your home are replaced or modified when needed. They could be in bad condition, or their design may not be well-suited to your new heating unit. Changing your duct-work requires working with sheet metal, which can be very dangerous. Plus, the average homeowner won’t be able to know if the duct-work is safe for the unit or not.
- Boiler Repairs - What's The Issue With Your Heater?
If you are sick and tired of your heater not providing you with enough warm air, it could be that the system you are using does not sufficiently meet your needs and you may need to change to a different system. There are reasons your heater may be giving you a problem, such as being...Read More
- Air Conditioning Tune-Ups to Help Preserve Your System
The purpose of an air conditioning tune-up is to continue to help lower the temperatures indoors. You can easily do this by calling in your local HVAC experts. Those guys can preserve your cooling system for another year. If you have never had this type of maintenance service done to your system before, a tune-up...Read More