Humidifiers add moisture to your indoor air, and that can have several benefits. From preventing illness and increasing your home’s comfort to increasing your energy efficiency, humidifiers can do a lot for you home. The humidifiers from Mechanical Doctor, Inc. that are small and portable, made to be used in a single room at a time. Then, there are humidifiers that work for your entire home. During the winter months, the air can become incredibly dry, and while lotion is one way to combat the dry atmosphere, you could also replace the moisture in your home’s air with a Charlotte humidifier.
While portable humidifiers offer you some options and convenience, you’ll have a lot less control than you’d have with a whole-house humidifier. Whole-house humidifiers will be installed directly into your heating system, so that the air source (your heating ducts) can be infused with water vapor. And because they’re directly hooked up to your heating system, you can use your thermostat to regulate how much moisture you want in the air. And you can keep an even level of air-moisture in your home throughout the entire year.
Our Charlotte humidifier technicians are all licensed professional with extensive training and experience. So we’ll be able to handle the installation, maintenance, and repairs of any humidifier. We can help you make sure that your home’s air-moisture levels are comfortable and healthy throughout the year.
The Benefits of Charlotte Humidifiers
There are several excellent advantages that having a Charlotte humidifier installed in your home’s heating system:
- Your new Charlotte humidifier can help you feel in comfortable in a number of ways. Dry air can lead sore throats, cracked and itchy skin, and dry noses. It can also irritate asthma and allergy symptoms. Installing a humidifier will make all the air in your home more moist and help to relieve these symptoms.
- Having dry air in your home can also damage parts of your property. Plaster, paint, wood floors, and furniture call be negatively affected by a dry atmosphere. And artwork, electronics, and musical instruments could all sustain serious damages as well. Your new Charlotte humidifier can help to protect your property.
- Some viruses can survive more easily in low-humidity in environments. So making sure your home’s air is moist can reduce the likelihood of serious illnesses and infections.
- After installing a humidifier you’ll start to feel warmer at lower temperatures. The water vapor being heated will help your system heat more efficiently. This can save you up to 4% on your heating bill per degree you lower your thermostat during the winter.
Charlotte Humidifier Repairs and Replacement
If you have any problems at all with your humidifier, our Charlotte humidifier experts can help. We’ll be able to quickly determine the source of any problems and repair them. With our experience and expertise, we’ll be able to make sure your humidifier is in the best condition possible.
- Mechanical Doctor Inc. Keeps You Efficiently Cool in Rock Hill, NC
If you’ve ever had to suffer through a day and night of high heat and humidity in your Rock Hill home, you know full well what sleepless nights and miserable days are all about. There’s nothing worse than not being able to cool off in the comfort of your own home. Problems with air conditioning...Read More
- Boiler Repairs - What's The Issue With Your Heater?
If you are sick and tired of your heater not providing you with enough warm air, it could be that the system you are using does not sufficiently meet your needs and you may need to change to a different system. There are reasons your heater may be giving you a problem, such as being...Read More